Virtualization Consulting Services
Virtualization Consulting ServicesTransition Easily Into a Virtual Environment with help from Gibraltar Solutions
Virtualization is one of the key trends that impacts infrastructure and operations. It can help organizations reduce their server footprint, leverage under-utilized capacity and more effectively manage IT resources. As a result of a smaller server footprint and increased utilization, virtualization can help reduce energy consumption and floor space requirements.
So, the question is no longer whether virtualization brings value to the enterprise, but where to get started in adoption, which applications and portions of the infrastructure require transformation and how to effectively consolidate and manage virtual servers within a traditional environment. Gibraltar offers services in the areas of virtualization design, development and on-going management to address your organization’s needs across this broad spectrum.
Gibraltar offers consulting services to assess, design, and implement highly available IT solutions that leverage virtualization as well as streamline redundant and under-utilized resources.
Our certified and experience experts will help your organization create an infrastructure that leverages virtualization guaranteed to meet your business objectives. Our professional consultants can help you with the following services:
• Expert evaluation by certified engineers to evaluate the utilization and capacity of existing infrastructure
• Recommendations on which servers and applications are candidates for virtualization
• Cost/benefit analysis guidelines on how to proceed with virtualization adoption
• Install and configure virtual software to work within existing physical infrastructure (servers, networking and storage gears)
• Execute physical to virtual conversions in order to reduce time and effort required to migrate Physical infrastructure to a virtualized environment
• Monitor virtual machines as part of overall infrastructure management
• Manage infrastructure and virtual servers in your data center or any third party center managed hosting facility or colocation facility
• Metrics made available via customized reports